Should I,

cdnred

I wish I was somewhat balding - no fuzz on top at all...

When I moved to Renton about 20 years ago I decided I needed a new barber. I went into a place at the bottom of Cemetery Hill owned by a Vietnamese lady. She asked how I wanted it cut. I told her a Mohawk. She looked at me in the most quizzicle look. Then started laughing. In her broken English she said 'I like you. You funny".

I did grow a tiny ponytail at about 3 inches long about 8 years ago. I could not figure how to tie it up/together with those rubber bands. So I gave up.

I say go for it! Change is good...
I'm goin' on 70 this fall, not balding but sportin' a 12" ponytail, Change is great, makes me feel like I'm still livin' in the 60's..

Attachments

Last edited:

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter
My husband shaved his head today. I do not like it! He doesn’t have a lot anyway and always kept it short but bald is very hard to get used on him.

Grayone

Fishin' to the end, Oc.P
WFF Supporter
My husband shaved his head today. I do not like it! He doesn’t have a lot anyway and always kept it short but bald is very hard to get used on him.

Lue Taylor

Lue Taylor/dbfly
I would try growing one but I am lazy probably end up a Afro an I look like some 74 yr old bum stuck in the Sixty's so i shave my head every other day in the shower. Fuck I looked in the mirror I look like a 74 yr old bald ass hole I can't win :D

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info