New set up

Mtbright

Hello all. I have been stuck in the house like many of us, and been holding my classes online for my students working online from home i noticed on facebook i noticed that the Bend Flyshop was doing a raffle for a new setup. Decided to help the shop and bought a ticket. I guess my luck was going well and i won the raffle.

My new setup will be here in a few days.

- Burkheimer 590 dal
- Hardy MArquis lwt
- Rio Tactical trout wf5f

A little shocked, But i must send a shout out to the Bend Fly shop. I use a burk 489 dal and love it. Sold off my 486 and 590 X's with the idea of moving over to burks, i have several now. Not too sure on the reel, i have never owned a Hardy or used one for that matter.

Thanks for reading, guess i better get back to. google classroom....

Matt

Old Man

A very Old Man
Hello all. I have been stuck in the house like many of us, and been holding my classes online for my students working online from home i noticed on facebook i noticed that the Bend Flyshop was doing a raffle for a new setup. Decided to help the shop and bought a ticket. I guess my luck was going well and i won the raffle.

My new setup will be here in a few days.

- Burkheimer 590 dal
- Hardy MArquis lwt
- Rio Tactical trout wf5f

A little shocked, But i must send a shout out to the Bend Fly shop. I use a burk 489 dal and love it. Sold off my 486 and 590 X's with the idea of moving over to burks, i have several now. Not too sure on the reel, i have never owned a Hardy or used one for that matter.

Thanks for reading, guess i better get back to. google classroom....

Matt
So your a teacher. How come you capitalized one "I" and used the small "i" on the rest of them?

Mtbright

Don't know about that. I'd have to say the PE teachers at my school have it pretty easy.

hell no, they have 50-60 students. no thanks. I coach and 6th period i have 30 boys and 40 girls but they mostly want to be on the there. and i can kick them off if need be.

herkileez

WFF Premium
But i have taught english, hate teaching it, my worst subject to teach, i have also taught math and history. math is the easiest.

I had an English teacher, Jack Hodgins, who left teaching and became a renowned Canadian author...I like to think I was his inspiration...(to give up trying to teach english to idiots.... :rolleyes: )
(Actually, he was a well-loved teacher)

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts