New set up

Dr. Magill

I taught HS PE for years. There is nothing easy about it. The lack of papers to correct is nice but the daily grind can wear you out!!
50 kids- 250 per day. That’s a lot

Old Man

A very Old Man
I taught HS PE for years. There is nothing easy about it. The lack of papers to correct is nice but the daily grind can wear you out!!
50 kids- 250 per day. That’s a lot
How good did your paddle work? When I did PE in high school I had a PE teacher break his paddle on my ass one time. Burt this was in the early 50's. Things were done differently back in the olden days.

Dr. Magill

I didn’t have a paddle
I used my experience to overcome the actions of a bunch of 15 year olds. It really became very predictable after the first 15 years. It was the d-bag parents I had trouble with. Always making an excuse for their 250 pound 9th grade daughter-or something like that.
I would spank you any day Jim

Old Man

A very Old Man
I didn’t have a paddle
I used my experience to overcome the actions of a bunch of 15 year olds. It really became very predictable after the first 15 years. It was the d-bag parents I had trouble with. Always making an excuse for their 250 pound 9th grade daughter-or something like that.
I would spank you any day Jim
You try it and I'll hit you with my cane.:p:p

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts