8wt Redington Path Fighting butt replacement

A/L/D

Through user error the cork fighting butt on my 8wt Redington bath has broken in half, exposing the blank. Does anyone know of a website where I can get a replacement? Which glues would work?

Mark Mercer

Should be a pretty easy fix, what Scudley said and a little research here and online. I'd start with youtube. good luck.

Mike Ediger

WFF Supporter
I have one that would probably fit for you. It is natural cork with cork-composite on bottom for strength. Shoot me your address and I will get it to you no cost, or let me know if you want a picture first. It is brand new, just epoxy it on! Shoot, if it is a good fit you could probably even use a gel superglue if that is easier. Just a thought.
Mike

A/L/D

I have one that would probably fit for you. It is natural cork with cork-composite on bottom for strength. Shoot me your address and I will get it to you no cost, or let me know if you want a picture first. It is brand new, just epoxy it on! Shoot, if it is a good fit you could probably even use a gel superglue if that is easier. Just a thought.
Mike
I appreciate that mike, but I had ordered one on monday.

Thanks a bunch anyhow.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts