First pattern you’ll fish after the lockdown?

NRC

WFF Supporter
It was none of the above after all. I used the old standby Chumbody's Baby. Seven to hand in less than an hour and a half. All but one were pretty small. That felt so good!
Nice. I stuck with my initial choice but tried many others. Not even a bump. But I put some work in learning on my new-to-me two hander. I’m blaming any skunkiness on my reduced range with that thing

Gary Knowels

I have to teach until 3:00, but I should be on a beach by 3:40 throwing a chum fry styled flatwing at them. Not the best tide timing, but it is the window that I have.

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
Finally able to get out this morning for the first time since the closure. This was the first fly I fished and it was eaten a few times by SRC. Unfortunately, nothing bigger than 11-12 inches all morning. Still nice to feel some tugs after that hiatus.

sorry for the weird pic.....must have had water on the lens.

1F1E987D-EB5C-47CA-A3F5-5431779D1E4A.jpeg

pollen is crushing my truck. Maybe I’ll wash it this afternoon...

3507AB93-CB21-4EE9-98BF-BF7BE7423AED.jpeg

BullerRiver1

Sculpin pattern on the Yakima. Then a Chubby Chernobyl just for giggles. BTW, are concussion grenades legal on the Yak? Maybe just an itty bitty one?

mickeyrat

WFF Supporter
Some success with the Clayton rip-off Silver Surfer the other day.
Seems to be a 4:1 small to normal fish ratio this week.

Reactions: Zak

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts