Wonder if there will be a class action lawsuit against WDFw

smc

WFF Supporter
You guys that look at people and laugh because they are wearing masks makes me think of dinosaurs watching the meteors explode a thousand miles away, then they go back to grazing and preying, figuring it’s no big deal. Not that a healthy fear response would have done them any good.

In this time, a healthy fear response might just save your life, or someone else’s.

b_illymac

Soap Lake Posse
WFF Moderator
I think it’s important to examine if the information we are being given as a society has some motive other than informing. Fear is an utterly powerful motivator and as I’ve read @SpeySpaz’s comments he has repeatedly made the point that the narrative being advanced is producing a fear response in millions of Americans.
I read an interview with Larry Fink back when this all started. Larry Fink is the single most powerful money manager on planet earth. He was talking about a global reallocation of capital that most Americans were completely unprepared for, coming from this guy that’s a quite significant statement. But for me, the more significant statement in the interview was when he talked about how people were more motivated by the fear of losing something and the fear of having something taken from them, than anything else.
While it is irrelevant why I believe the following statement, I do indeed believe it. No good decision is ever made in the context of fear.
In answer to your question @b_illymac, I think his goal is to say, let’s take a good hard look at what’s really happening and decide if we should accept the narrative at face value.
I've done my best to not throw a grenade or be inflammatory in this comment. It’s not about winning an argument.
Well I tried to give him some direct observation of my hospital district of 100,000 some people and I got lumped into Yakima county of which I don't reside and essentially dismissed...I worked 6 of the last 7 day's. I think it's accurate and up to date.

Matt Paluch

WFF Supporter
All I know is that I tried really hard to say the stupidest thing on this thread, and I failed miserably. There are some really twisted thoughts when minotaur snake monsters is not the craziest post.

Roper

Idiot Savant
WFF Supporter
I wore one all day when i drove to the doctor’s office and again to the grocery store. The reason people wear them in cars is because you have to adjust them ahead of time so they fit just right and don’t fog up your glasses.

If you keep touching and rearranging the mask it defeats the purpose of wearing one. I didn’t take it off until i ran my last errand.
Gold star for you...no matter how I adjust one my glasses fog up, so I take them off...my glasses that is.

dustinchromers

But they’re running some great sales... :D
I see allot of words here. So many words. There's allot of posts. They've been posting. I probably won't read those posts, but that's okay. All I see if Big Fabric. That's who stands to gain the most from all of this. Big Fabric. That's all I can see now. Big Fat Chinese made fabric. Follow the money, follow the cloth. Keep pulling at the threads of truth and the clues and you will always find yourself in the same place. Big Fabric. That's the key. God damn Big Fabric.

Roper

Idiot Savant
WFF Supporter
I see allot of words here. So many words. There's allot of posts. They've been posting. I probably won't read those posts, but that's okay. All I see if Big Fabric. That's who stands to gain the most from all of this. Big Fabric. That's all I can see now. Big Fat Chinese made fabric. Follow the money, follow the cloth. Keep pulling at the threads of truth and the clues and you will always find yourself in the same place. Big Fabric. That's the key. God damn Big Fabric.
God I hope you’re kidding...

• Haha
Reactions: smc

Rob Allen

You guys that look at people and laugh because they are wearing masks makes me think of dinosaurs watching the meteors explode a thousand miles away, then they go back to grazing and preying, figuring it’s no big deal. Not that a healthy fear response would have done them any good.

In this time, a healthy fear response might just save your life, or someone else’s.

I don't think anyone is laughing at mask wearers.

The reason it's wrong for people to tell other people to wear a mask has nothing to do with covid-19. If your political leanings, regardless of the issue are to control other peoples behavior then your political leanings are wrong.

Wearing a mask is no substitute for staying home away from people. You guys really think you can't get sick from a masked person?
You really want to get picky about this. How about hand washing? Every time you touch a surface you could be picking up the virus, therefore every time you touch something you should wash your hands or you are taking away other people's rights to be out and about.

It's never time for fear! It's always time for rational thought and personal responsibility.
This blaming non maskers is just virtue signaling. Yes maybe they should wear masks, but it's none of your business.

Last edited:

Driftless Dan

Driftless Dan
WFF Supporter
Lamestream Medical Media! We don't want facts! :D

I haven't even read most of the past 42 pages of posts, but so many that I have read are, frankly, anti-science. They point to now-discredited theories as reasons why they shouldn't believe it. Hey, I don't care that a thousand years ago they thought blood letting was therapeutic, or pus was a healing aid. The best science we have now is the best science we have now, and it's actually based on, you know, the scientific method. Reject that, and you're rejecting knowledge in favor of ignorance.

Rob Allen

As we know, "goodbye" for Rob is never goodbye, just until he comes up with something else to defend the indefensible.
In this case it means i won't be responding to that poster ever again... i haven't said anything indefensible.. it's wrong to tell other people what to do. If you think telling other people what to do is a good thing then we have irreconcilable ideas about good and bad.

Rob Allen

Lamestream Medical Media! We don't want facts! :D

I haven't even read most of the past 42 pages of posts, but so many that I have read are, frankly, anti-science. They point to now-discredited theories as reasons why they shouldn't believe it. Hey, I don't care that a thousand years ago they thought blood letting was therapeutic, or pus was a healing aid. The best science we have now is the best science we have now, and it's actually based on, you know, the scientific method. Reject that, and you're rejecting knowledge in favor of ignorance.

Science shouldn't be making public policy. The constitution should.

bpatton

In this case it means i won't be responding to that poster ever again... i haven't said anything indefensible.. it's wrong to tell other people what to do. If you think telling other people what to do is a good thing then we have irreconcilable ideas about good and bad.
Yet you're ok with telling people to just stay home?

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts