So... parks and beaches open but not fishing?

Swimmy

Practice your craft.
WFF Supporter
I'm not sure I could live in Seattle but man do I love visiting. Definitely one of my favorite cities in the country. Two things:

I love Safeco. Catching a game, especially when you have perfect weather, is about as good as it gets. Just love the vibe. Never been to Century Link to watch the Seahawks. Maybe that will happen sooner than later.

I also think, when done well, urban parks are pretty bad ass. Nothing like just chillin' blocks away from the hustle. I had booked a family trip in June. Really bummed we might have to cancel but I'm trying to stay optimistic. If we do come, I might hit you guys up for the best parks in the city. That would be fun to do our own little tour.

Hem

I'm not sure I could live in Seattle but man do I love visiting. Definitely one of my favorite cities in the country. Two things:

I love Safeco. Catching a game, especially when you have perfect weather, is about as good as it gets. Just love the vibe. Never been to Century Link to watch the Seahawks. Maybe that will happen sooner than later.

I also think, when done well, urban parks are pretty bad ass. Nothing like just chillin' blocks away from the hustle. I had booked a family trip in June. Really bummed we might have to cancel but I'm trying to stay optimistic. If we do come, I might hit you guys up for the best parks in the city. That would be fun to do our own little tour.

We had a trip planned for Easter weekend.
Been excited all winter to see the Red Sox st Safeco. CoVid rained on the party.

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
T-Mobile Park now fellas.

Get your characterless pro team stadium name right for Pete’s Sake. T-Mobile threw perfectly good money down the shitter for those rights.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts