Help Puget Sound Fly Company

Darby

Hello Fellow Anglers,

As you are all aware (or not), I am the Asst. Program Leader for the Ft Lewis Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing Program. Over the past year, Puget Sound Fly Company (PSFC), in Tacoma, has provided phenomenal support for our Program. We tie flies at their shop twice per month. They have donated time, materials, and food to our program as well as equipment for last year's Healing Saturday - which was held at their shop. However, with the Covid-19 situation, they are no longer in operation, and so far, they have not been granted government loans. They desperately need some help. We have started a "GoFundMe" drive in support of the shop. Please help us save this local small business which does so much for disabled veterans. Funds are needed immediately, so they can pay their employees and continue to conduct business operations and support disabled veterans + the fly fishing community. We started this not only to help a friend, but to recognize their amazing support. However, I bet a lot of you have your own PSFC story, so feel free to share and let them know.

Here is a link to the GoFundMe page:===> Click Me

Your support would be greatly appreciated!

Be safe and stay healthy!
Best regards,

Steve Balogh
Asst. Program Lead
PHWFF - Ft. Lewis
thumbnail_ATT00001.jpg

Last edited:

Darby

Thank you to everybody who pitched in! We're truly grateful for your donation. I knew Anil's reach was a lot further in the fly fishing community than just PHWFF, and you guys really stepped up.

We're almost at the goal we set, however, have received a lot of request from people who want to help, but can't until after the first of next month. We'll keep it open and going for those for this reason.

Thanks for everyone's help!

Steve

Ayama

Hello Fellow Anglers,

As you are all aware (or not), I am the Asst. Program Leader for the Ft Lewis Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing Program. Over the past year, Puget Sound Fly Company (PSFC), in Tacoma, has provided phenomenal support for our Program. We tie flies at their shop twice per month. They have donated time, materials, and food to our program as well as equipment for last year's Healing Saturday - which was held at their shop. However, with the Covid-19 situation, they are no longer in operation, and so far, they have not been granted government loans. They desperately need some help. We have started a "GoFundMe" drive in support of the shop. Please help us save this local small business which does so much for disabled veterans. Funds are needed immediately, so they can pay their employees and continue to conduct business operations and support disabled veterans + the fly fishing community. We started this not only to help a friend, but to recognize their amazing support. However, I bet a lot of you have your own PSFC story, so feel free to share and let them know.

Best regards,

Steve Balogh
Asst. Program Lead
PHWFF - Ft. Lewis
View attachment 236573
Very frustrating, tried for 3rd time to donate and keep getting an error notice, but no information on what kind of error. Can one donate by check???

Darby

Thank you to everyone who donated. Anil was able to open the doors for curbside service and hire back his shop assistant. We wrote this originally to help him out for all he does for veterans & PHWFF, however, it's obvious a lot of people have their own relationship with the shop. Anyway...

Just wanted to thank everyone for helping him out and keeping this Tacoma fly shop going!

Regards,

Steve

LilCutts

fish & whistle
WFF Supporter
Hello Fellow Anglers,

Best regards,

Steve Balogh
Asst. Program Lead
PHWFF - Ft. Lewis
View attachment 236573
Good lord! Thanks for sharing.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info