Planet Fly Fish

GAT

Dumbfounded
I've been hiding out watching TV a lot (due to you know what) and came across one of the best fly angling shows I've ever seen. It is called Planet Fly Fish and is available on Amazon Prime Video... if you have access to the streaming channel, you may need to use the search function to find it.

It is a limited three part series that covers three aspects of our sport. The photography is some of the best I've even seen with amazing macro and feeding trout shots that you don't normally see in a typical fly fishing show.

If you enjoy watching fly fishing shows, especially during these difficult times when we're limited in fishing ourselves, I can't see how you won't enjoy this series.

Just a FYI ....

Last edited:

DimeBrite

5X Celebrity Jeopardy Champion
I liked seeing the Slovenian marble trout and the New Zealand silver trevally caught on small krill flies.

The Samson fish and Talang queenfish in Australia look very fun. So do the Baramundi.

Last edited:

Irafly

Indi Ira
WFF Supporter
I watched as well, great stuff and I meant to share it here as well, but I figured it had already been shared on some thread or another.

Cicada hatches!

GAT

Dumbfounded
I liked seeing the Slovenian marble trout and the New Zealand silver trevally caught on small krill flies.

The Samson fish and Talang queenfish in Australia look very fun. So do the Baramundi.

I had no idea there are so many different species of fish that will take a fly. Some of the critters I've never heard of before but they look like a blast to catch!

Some of the situations I could relate to ... hanging up on trees, breaking off fish ... been there, done that.

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
Watched the first episode last night based on this thread. Great recommendation. The “krill hatch” scene had me almost as excited as I would be in that boat casting to them. So cool.

DenWor54

Thanks for posting, love the fish looked in on double damsels and the krill feeding trevally reminds when sea bass are feeding on crab spawn.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts