Planet Fly Fish

Peach

Peach
Watched the first two episodes last night - the third most likely this evening. Very good show, very well done. Thanks for the recommendation.

Salmo_g

WFF Supporter
Did you make a change to your Comcast package? Prime is still available and they just added Hulu.

No change, and I can't even to pretend to understand how this all works. Apparently we can access Netflix, Pandora, a bunch of things we don't use and formerly Prime through our Blue Tooth DVD player. Then last fall Prime said it no longer supported our Blue Tooth (obsolete at 6 years old), so in order to continue to access Prime I bought the Firestick from Amazone and plug it into the back of the flat screen TV in the slot for HDMI 2. So when I want to watch something on Prime I turn off the main tuner and point Alexa at the Firestick on the flat screen and operate from there. The biggest downside is that it only accesses the sound bar for audio because the sound bar is wired to the flat screen. The rest of the sound system is in the ceiling and wired to the tuner.

I need to see if there is a HDMI slot 2 on the back of my tuner that I could plug the firestick into because I would prefer to have the entire sound system audio. I haven't done this yet cuz the tuner, moden, and Blue Tooth DVD player is stuck into a built in cabinet with about 18 miles of wires in back of it. It's no small thing to pull out and inspect of adjust anything.

Bruce Baker

No change, and I can't even to pretend to understand how this all works. Apparently we can access Netflix, Pandora, a bunch of things we don't use and formerly Prime through our Blue Tooth DVD player. Then last fall Prime said it no longer supported our Blue Tooth (obsolete at 6 years old), so in order to continue to access Prime I bought the Firestick from Amazone and plug it into the back of the flat screen TV in the slot for HDMI 2. So when I want to watch something on Prime I turn off the main tuner and point Alexa at the Firestick on the flat screen and operate from there. The biggest downside is that it only accesses the sound bar for audio because the sound bar is wired to the flat screen. The rest of the sound system is in the ceiling and wired to the tuner.

I need to see if there is a HDMI slot 2 on the back of my tuner that I could plug the firestick into because I would prefer to have the entire sound system audio. I haven't done this yet cuz the tuner, moden, and Blue Tooth DVD player is stuck into a built in cabinet with about 18 miles of wires in back of it. It's no small thing to pull out and inspect of adjust anything.
Thanks for the explanation. I have a smart TV so I can access Amazon Prime through the TV's app. And with Comcast, I use the voice command on the X1 remote and say "Planet Fly Fish" or "Planet Fly Fish Amazon Prime." I believe the first time I used it, I had to login into Prime with my credentials. So maybe because I have smart tv can use Comcast to access Prime. But if you are every bored, see what happens if you say Prime using your remote's voice control.

BullerRiver1

I liked seeing the Slovenian marble trout and the New Zealand silver trevally caught on small krill flies.

The Samson fish and Talang queenfish in Australia look very fun. So do the Baramundi.
Fishing for barra is fun - as long as you don't fall in. This pic was taken during my last trip to the Northern Territory whilst fishing for barra. That's my rod tip in the foreground, and a 4m saltie in the back. 2nd pic is from the same trip, but on the Adelaide River.

Croc resize 3.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1517.JPG
    7.8 MB · Views: 7

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info