April Fishing Reports (Oregon)

KillerDave

Have camera, will travel...
My fly fishing club had some interesting reports this month. Not trying to rub salt in wound of Washington anglers, just provide some reading material.

Mostly it's fly fishing, but there is a little gear fishing too. Here's the link:

Gary Thompson

dirty dog
My fly fishing club had some interesting reports this month. Not trying to rub salt in wound of Washington anglers, just provide some reading material.

Mostly it's fly fishing, but there is a little gear fishing too. Here's the link:

Just to let ya know.
Diamond lake is ice free, but I heard that the boat launch at the lodge is not open, all others are still snowed in.

Jim Darden

Poop on you! Poop, poop Poop

gt

we always fished Diamond starting the second week of June. snow, blizzards, torrential rain, blazing sun, over 20+ years we experienced it all. but we had car toppers so launching was easily accomplished right in the campground, no ramp required.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts