The text of WDFW's announcement opening

LilCutts

fish & whistle
WFF Supporter
You would be doing yourself and everyone else a favor if you read the original and last post date before you dredge up another old thread just to add your two word comment, and then didn't.
You know, there’s a little button that says IGNORE, so please feel free to use it instead of jabbing me whenever possible.

Salmo_g

WFF Supporter
You know, there’s a little button that says IGNORE, so please feel free to use it instead of jabbing me whenever possible.
If I'm not mistaken, this was my first response ever to you, so it's inaccurate to say that I'm jabbing you whenever possible. I don't place anyone on ignore, but I do skip a lot of posts when I notice that a particular poster has the habit of not adding value to the thread or the forum. I'm not the only one here who's noticing that you're doing a lot of thread dredge and then posting, only to add no value to the topic. That's OK if that's what you want to do, but know that you're not earning any style points or coolness in so doing.

LilCutts

fish & whistle
WFF Supporter
If I'm not mistaken, this was my first response ever to you, so it's inaccurate to say that I'm jabbing you whenever possible. I don't place anyone on ignore, but I do skip a lot of posts when I notice that a particular poster has the habit of not adding value to the thread or the forum. I'm not the only one here who's noticing that you're doing a lot of thread dredge and then posting, only to add no value to the topic. That's OK if that's what you want to do, but know that you're not earning any style points or coolness in so doing.
Oh no! I’m only here for the cool points. :cool: Sorry if this is the first time you replied to me, there are a few people who troll every single post I make. It’s hard to keep track. I am sorry that I have a bad habit of dredging up old posts, I see shiny things and click on them and get caught up without always checking dates and I’m trying to get better about that. Hopefully it’s not ruining anyone’s life.
When it comes to adding no value, I’m not apologetic...there are a million posts here with inside jokes that go on for pages, insults and trolls posting garbage with zero value.
Sorry to jump on you.

Snopro

I'm not the only one here who's noticing that you're doing a lot of thread dredge and then posting, only to add no value to the topic.
If that's the goal she should head over to Ifish.

No dredging involved. Any slightly relevant old posts are listed at the bottom of the thread waiting to be commented on. Most are circa GW Bush administration. It's probably more annoying there because of the volume being brought up from the crypt.

LilCutts

fish & whistle
WFF Supporter
If that's the goal she should head over to Ifish.

No dredging involved. Any slightly relevant old posts are listed at the bottom of the thread waiting to be commented on. Most are circa GW Bush administration. It's probably more annoying there because of the volume being brought up from the crypt.
I don’t know, this darn scarlet letter just won’t come off and will probably follow me wherever I go. Surely there’s a special place in hell for the most hated forum member and I’m pretty sure I’m it. :)

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts