FS Hardy Marksman 2 Drifter Fly Rod 5 wt. 11 foot

Mamacast

I have a Hardy Marksman Drifter 11ft.5wt. 4pc. fly rod in excellent used condition w/factory carbon rod tube, rod tube protective sleeve, ferrule plugs, 2 fighting butts and factory rod sock. $450 shipped. paypal/m.o. only , rod retails new for $750.

J

Jzop

The point is new members don’t even take the time to introduce themselves anymore. Think about it.

I have no idea what you are talking about...

I am searching the internet for this exact hard to find rod and is the only reason I creates an account.

But, in the interest of sportsmanship ... Hi, I'm Jon and I live in Denver

hooked 1

The point is, JON From Denver,I was simply making you aware of how old it was in case you didn't notice. Your Welcome. Good luck and Happy New Years.

wetswinger

I have no idea what you are talking about...

I am searching the internet for this exact hard to find rod and is the only reason I creates an account.

But, in the interest of sportsmanship ... Hi, I'm Jon and I live in Denver
The website has a personal message system to reach the seller directly, if you wish to keep things private...its the little envelope, upper right corner ...

J

Jzop

The website has a personal message system to reach the seller directly, if you wish to keep things private...its the little envelope, upper right corner ...

Thank you. The seller contacted me and we are gettin it all worked out.

She actually lives close to me, which is a miracle as far as I’m concerned.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts