I can't believe I am admitting to this

XstreamAngler

...has several mistresses.
I can 100% believe that, since the LAST time I am sure those flies saw ANY action was oh, over 2 months ago in Montana? So, if your flies are NOT being used to catch fish, why not catch superlawyers? The true question is; Did you safely return yourself to the water after removing the hook? For Christ Sake my man, I need to seek alternate legal representation now!

SAK
Xstream
www.XstreamAnglers.Com

"Most people, if the truth be told, are gigantic bores," "There's no need to subject yourself to that kind of thing."
Shelby Foote-Author

XstreamAngler said:
I can 100% believe that, since the LAST time I am sure those flies saw ANY action was oh, over 2 months ago in Montana? So, if your flies are NOT being used to catch fish, why not catch superlawyers? The true question is; Did you safely return yourself to the water after removing the hook? For Christ Sake my man, I need to seek alternate legal representation now!

SAK-

You got me. Not much to say there. Tell you what, lets go fishing when I get done with this-and I'll be sure to put all the good holes down for you.

FYI-I left Montana on June 7th, so it hasn't been "over two months" thank you very much. Precision in thought and language is important.

Latest posts