Forum Issues

dpt

Is anyone else having issues with the forums? I keep getting notices that posts have been made on posts I am following but there are no changes when I click on link. I tried to find an administrator link but could not.

Thanks, David

Madison2

Yes, I am getting notices from the site saying I have a message but there is not message. This is happening a lot.

MGTom

It's not just this site. Other forums and some of the tools I use for work are acting up too. Seems to be something wrong with internet protocols that link dialog boxes like this with accounts to me.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
Yo! What's up with the posting pictures function. Dammit! We need pictures!

Don't make me have to fucking come down there...

Freestone

WFF Supporter
Moving this thread out of Classifieds over to Site News/Issues/Etc.
Maybe you can combine the two dozen threads on this topic into one, LOL! Evidently, no one sees that there are other threads about it before they start a new one.

Or, better yet, delete them all and put a giant banner at the top saying “The frickin’ photo function isn’t work right now - for anyone. It’s being worked on, so just deal with it - unless you have the time and skills to come fix it yourself.”

MelW

Certified Curmudgeon
put a giant banner at the top saying “The frickin’ photo function isn’t work right now - for anyone. It’s being worked on, so just deal with it - unless you have the time and skills to come fix it yourself.”
Capture.JPG

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info