Whos

JM

Maybe the SIM card is still good. Could hold the owners name if placed in a working phone.

Zak

PSA, put the text "Found? Call (alternate number)" on your lock screen so if someone finds your lost phone they can contact you.

Marty Leith

PSA, put the text "Found? Call (alternate number)" on your lock screen so if someone finds your lost phone they can contact you.
Great idea! Wouldn’t work in the case if a broken phone but scribing into the back of your phone might be a good thing too

gt

i have 'lost' 3 different phones due to my negligence. but in each case, someone found the phone and called 'home' and i was able to get them back. also lost one out of my overall pocket when washing the boat hull in a slip. saw it sink to the bottom, got my landing net, taped on something i had to make it longer and got it out of the salt. into a bag with rice and i was able to get it started long enough to recover all the contact information.

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts