FS Madison Pontoon **SOLD**

DKL

Go Cougs!
I'm thinning the herd and I'm starting with my Scadden Madison pontoon. I pretty much used this primarily for lakes because of the standing platform and lean bar. I don't fish lakes anymore and use a more compact boat for drifting rivers. Pontoon is in very good condition and I'm also including Skykomish tubes that I got from another forum member a few years ago. One of Skydomish pontoon's outer fabric seam is starting to separate at the threads but it still works just fine and I think it could easily be repaired. I don't have the original saddle bags but I have similar new ones and they are in the photo. The frame has been stored in my garage and the pontoons have been stored rolled up in a rubbermaid container in my house. I put the boat together Saturday in anticipation of a sale that apparently didn't go through yesterday. The pontoons were still tight with air Tuesday when I deflated them. I have the extension foot pegs as well as the originals. I'm selling the boat for $350 and I have a fork and bicycle wheel to make transporting it easier and a stripping basket for the lean bar that I can sell with it as well. I'd include the wheel for $20 and the stripping basket for at least $35. No big deal if you don't want them as I'll include them with the sale of my Challenger XXX that I plan to put up for sale next as well as a 5HP Johnson.
F24A01A9-B2E9-4DCB-9A5B-DCA0FEE9031E_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited:

DKL

Go Cougs!
Oars are included. Tough to see in the picture but they are broken down and laying in the cargo tray.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts