Idaho non-resident licenses

Speyrod GB

For those of you interested. I would have posted at the link, but that is beyond my technical skills. Copy and paste is easier.

F&G will resume sales of nonresident licenses, tags and permits at 10 a.m. on May 16
By Roger Phillips, Public Information Supervisor
Thursday, May 14, 2020 - 2:42 PM MDT

Change is in accordance with Governor's new directives
Idaho Fish and Game Commission approved resuming sales of nonresident licenses, tags and permits, which will be available for sale at 10 a.m. M.D.T. on May 16. The decision was aligned with Governor Brad Little’s revised guidance for Stage 2 of Idaho Rebounds, which includes relaxing the 14-day self-quarantine for people entering Idaho.
Commissioners suspended the sale of some nonresident licenses and tags in April in support of the “stay at home” order in Idaho and many other states. Nonresident licenses, tags and permits will be available to buy online, at vendors, or by calling (800) 554-8685.
For details about the stages of reopening Idaho, see the Governor's Idaho Rebounds website.
All hunters, anglers and other recreationists are reminded to recreate responsibly during COVID-19.

up2nogood

For those of you interested. I would have posted at the link, but that is beyond my technical skills. Copy and paste is easier.

F&G will resume sales of nonresident licenses, tags and permits at 10 a.m. on May 16
By Roger Phillips, Public Information Supervisor
Thursday, May 14, 2020 - 2:42 PM MDT

Change is in accordance with Governor's new directives
Idaho Fish and Game Commission approved resuming sales of nonresident licenses, tags and permits, which will be available for sale at 10 a.m. M.D.T. on May 16. The decision was aligned with Governor Brad Little’s revised guidance for Stage 2 of Idaho Rebounds, which includes relaxing the 14-day self-quarantine for people entering Idaho.
Commissioners suspended the sale of some nonresident licenses and tags in April in support of the “stay at home” order in Idaho and many other states. Nonresident licenses, tags and permits will be available to buy online, at vendors, or by calling (800) 554-8685.
For details about the stages of reopening Idaho, see the Governor's Idaho Rebounds website.
All hunters, anglers and other recreationists are reminded to recreate responsibly during COVID-19.

I wonder when Montana will lift their 14 day quarantine ?

landlocked

I wonder when Montana will lift their 14 day quarantine ?
I don’t know, but they sent me the 14-day quarantine notice because I had a 5 night stay at Hebgen in a couple weeks, with an ominous clause that said park staff is keenly aware of the 14-day self quarantine once you roll in. I didn’t want to deal with that Logjam so I cancelled. They still took their $18 cancellation fee. Recreation.gov must be making millions off of guys like me.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts