MT Opens 6/1

Brian White

Recovering Bugmeister
9D24333A-F3EC-42C6-B17F-D71EFD431E7A.jpeg
6/1, any given MT live water. You know the dude with the hammer is definitely gonna chuck a double weighted stonefly rig. Has a Yeti kilt too most likely. @Swimmy - incoming!

kidding aside, was thinking of heading out to help open up our fishing cabin and swing by to visit my folks. Think I am going to wait a bit longer.

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
While it may help the economy and I'd love to go back and see family, my 85-year-old-Sister in particular, I won't go. This could spell real trouble for small towns with smaller medical resources. I disagree with the decision.
If she's the one who lives in Anaconda. She couldn't be in a better place. I understand that the Hospital there is better than the one in Butte. If you are not sick with Covid 19 and she isn't either. What's stopping you from going to go see her??

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
OMJ that could be the first time in history someone has uttered the statement you made in your post. These days people more likely to say “Anaconda - a speed trap through town that just keeps going and going...... “

:)
I know that, 25 mph seems to go on forever. But the people that live there seem to always go faster.

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
I always drive the speed limit. I almost got a ticket in Dillon but the cop was nice and I talked him out of it. I try to watch what speed I drive at. I keep it below the posted speed limit. It tends to piss off people following me and they tend to tail gate me. But I don't speed up on town.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts