NFR Beer Sales during quarantine

GOTY

9x Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
Yeah oh hell yes. Sorry I didn’t clarify. Breakfast is the starting point. 3-4 before, and take a break. Couple before lunch and one with lunch. Do some yard work until its 3pm ...hey it’s 5pm somewhere right? a good 4-5 before dinner and a couple with dinner and a finisher. Great day. Go to bed wake up at 530am and repeat. Unless your fishing the next day.. we’ll that’s a different program. ;)
Close. But you forgot perhaps the most important beer: the bed beer.

Philonius

WFF Supporter
Must correct the record. EBB, which can only stand for Elliott Bay Brewery no longer has half price growlers every day. They’re back to Mondays only for half off Growlers.

And now back to your regularly scheduled program; Epic Drinking Tales.

Porter

I heard that on KISW. Unbelievable ...much like Mac and Jacks in line with African Amber canned. Virus has brought out some positives. But imho I prefer Johnny Utah to Manny's. But both very good.

majpreal

WFF Supporter
I heard that on KISW. Unbelievable ...much like Mac and Jacks in line with African Amber canned. Virus has brought out some positives. But imho I prefer Johnny Utah to Manny's. But both very good.
Totally agree with you on the Utah; but still worth celebrating the unusual occasion.

ffb

I own a homebrew supply store. We have been open for curbside pickup orders and not only are beer sales up but ingredients to brew your own at home are up too. Seeing some long time customers that we hadn't seen in a while come out of the woodwork and start brewing at home pretty regularly through all this. Also I've been drinking a whole lot more!

Jim Wallace

Smells like low tide.
Yeah I like good beer, well crafted IPA’s, Pale Ale, a good Porter or Stout too, but what I was eluding to is that after 3-4 of them your not drinking for the taste any more.

I can tell that you've already had a few and are on the verge of making elusive posts. These days I just drink half a sixer one day, and the other half the next. "Keeping it simple" is what I'm alluding to.
Almost forgot to say that I snuck in a Samuel Smith's Organic Stout after my second Batsquatch (a hazy IPA), but am now finishing off the series with another Batsquatch. And I did have a takeout French Dip w/au jus from the Wheelhouse Restaurant in Grayland. The organic stout was dessert.
Forkin' subaru part did not arrive today. Maybe tomorrow. Don't order parts thru hanson subaroo in Oly...they might never arrive. You can get plenty high, waiting for a car part. Burp!

Last edited:
B

bennysbuddy

I like the art work on the animal beer cans & the after taste it has

Old Man

A very Old Man
OMJ, that like, just your opinion. Beer is an acquired taste, which is probably why so many people drink really crappy beer. Well, that, and crappy beer is usually cheap macro brew. You apparently just never acquired any taste for beer. Nothing wrong with that, but not having acquired a taste for beer makes you exactly the opposite of an expert on or aficionado of beer.
When I was younger I drank beer. Used to always drink Oly. It's only as I got older I switched to hard booze. Bottles or cans. It never made a difference. I just lost the taste for beer.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts