Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Enforcer

2K views 32 replies 20 participants last post by  Jerry Metcalf 
#1 ·
If the forum needs an enforcer slash administrator to improve the quality of the postings I volunteer. I could thin the crowd to reduce the amount of no value posts.

#15 ·
Me too. I'll do my part and quit posting and get back to my projects. That should help and make the board more fish-y!

During this pandemic I've been wasting too much time here anyway. I have a bathroom to paint, a quilt to top stitch, a garage and linen closet to clear out, books to read, music to listen to and letters to write to my little niece and nephew and my legislators, maybe even some checks. I give you power to impose a temporary ban on me until i can come back with a fishing report! :D

#24 ·
There are things on here that don't mean anything. Like Reaction points. Where you have been here a while you will recieve points like that. Then there are Trophy points.They don't mean anything either. It's like a ride along but doesn't mean anything.

Go to the top of the page and click on Members. Not the down arrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.