FS Golden Retriever puppies

Gary Thompson

dirty dog
Hi, my fellow fly fishers
I have some lovely Golden Retriever puppies to sell.
They are AKC register able.
There is OFA hip certification, in the parents linage.
There were 11 in the litter and 7 have been spoken for.
There are 3 males and 1 female that would like to live and be family members to outdoor folks.
These are hunters and great family dogs.
The price for these puppies is $1000.00 each
They are three weeks old.
They will have first shots, and dew claws have been removed.
If any of you are interested please give me a call @ 509 699-1977, or a PM here.
Thank you
P1040166.JPG P1040158.JPG P1040163.JPG

Last edited:

Bryce Levin

This is our dog, Gus. We picked him up from Gary 2 years ago and what an addition to our family he has been! I can’t say enough good things about his temperament and personality. Listens well, plays well with other dogs and kids, and loves to cuddle up. He has been great on the river swimming, and while I don’t use him for any hunting, he has the genes...

Gary, we owe you man! You were amazing to work with and I am so glad we pulled the trigger. It is a long story how we ended up with this dog, but Gary was a class act and I am extremely grateful that he has the heart that he does!

864A1D64-FEAF-41EF-815E-183D3191660B.jpeg 273A1A6A-F9AA-47B1-BC9B-7509C01CF996.jpeg 91F0E1E1-A40A-4D64-855B-FA8FE1BE75B9.jpeg C55F3D32-0574-43E3-B490-113995F19FFC.jpeg
6D19462B-5A3E-487D-AC55-6E088B12250F.jpeg 910AD5A6-5D70-4C0C-BB34-B749F089DB5B.jpeg

Madison2

Easy to train? I have had several dogs and each one is different. Please don't get a dog thinking it will be easy to train. Some have temperaments that result in them being easier to train but others don't. As a lifelong dog owner please be open minded and realize training a dog is a huge commitment regardless of breed or breeding.

Guy Gregory

If you're looking for a Golden, and you see these pups, you'll get one, because you know you won't see better. This is Dugan, just a bit over a year old now.
2020-05-16 07.15.35.jpg 2020-04-15 09.44.35.jpg

Though his passion for sticks make me think he's part beaver, I can tell you this is a fine dog, in the field both upland and ducks, an excellent traveling companion, and an all around happy companion. This particular dog is energetic, curious, and friendly to a fault, yet gentle and biddable. Consider this a positive testimonial.

Bryce Levin

Easy to train? I have had several dogs and each one is different. Please don't get a dog thinking it will be easy to train. Some have temperaments that result in them being easier to train but others don't. As a lifelong dog owner please be open minded and realize training a dog is a huge commitment regardless of breed or breeding.
It’s all relative right? If you are lazy and don’t make a commitment, any dog is difficult to train. I am making the assumption that someone interested here checks the box of being motivated. @GOTY has his shit together.

I have had 2 dogs from this lineage and they both have been easy to train. Others on here have had the same experience. Not going to argue here, just trying to vouch for Gary and his great dogs.

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts