So.... How about that fishing?

landlocked

WFF Supporter
Hit up Wyoming for browns, cutts, whiteys, peacefull riverside camp, micro chimis 219658A3-DE8D-484C-AC9B-A7AD6E124455.jpeg FE0C794A-DEB5-4EBE-9F99-98C2C967F587.jpeg (more time to fish), and a water trough of ice to piss in.

Attachments

Bob Rankin

Tuglife
WFF Supporter
I Took the wife bright and early this morning and drove out to the river to try out a few spey lines. I received a few demo lines from Poppy at the Red Shed. They are Gaelforce 54’s. I was using them on 7and 6wt Burkies. Man are these sweet!!

I also had a new Godshall Scandi line for a 4wt Meiser. All I can say is magic...! Steve is a wizard at building rod specific lines.

sorry no fish today, just casting.

View attachment IMG_1658.MOV
View attachment IMG_1660.MOV
View attachment IMG_1664.mov

Last edited:

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy qwiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
WFF Supporter
I like the alligator lizard!
Are you talking about my pic? That was a great day for seeing wildlife.
It was the first time I can recall seeing one.
I'm not a herpetologist but I compared my photo to the pics on this page https://www.burkemuseum.org/collect...gy/herpetology/amphibians-reptiles-washington
The location, shape, and markings look like a "Pacific Giant Salmander"

triploidjunkie

Are you talking about my pic? That was a great day for seeing wildlife.
It was the first time I can recall seeing one.
I'm not a herpetologist but I compared my photo to the pics on this page https://www.burkemuseum.org/collect...gy/herpetology/amphibians-reptiles-washington
The location, shape, and markings look like a "Pacific Giant Salmander"
That is definitely a alligator lizard. Alligator lizards are reptiles with visible scales, while salamanders are smooth skinned amphibians.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts