Coldspotting!

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
WFF Supporter
Loo s as well as certain eagles have also learned what it looks like when a fisherman hooks a fish. For giggles, in a certain BC lake I would pretend to hook and fisher a fish, including the boots and hollers. A couple of lions on the lake came over to investigate on 4 different occasions. After that they left me alone even when I hooked real fish.

Roper

Idiot Savant
WFF Supporter
Loo s as well as certain eagles have also learned what it looks like when a fisherman hooks a fish. For giggles, in a certain BC lake I would pretend to hook and fisher a fish, including the boots and hollers. A couple of lions on the lake came over to investigate on 4 different occasions. After that they left me alone even when I hooked real fish.
@Irafly, have you been drinking...you couldn’t have proofread that...:D

Rock Creek Fan

This year has been colder than normal. I base that on how the swallows are going after the hatches. With a bit more warm weather and better hatches the fishing should get better.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts