Fishing Reports.....

Vladimir Steblina

Retired Forester...now fishing instead of working
Went out three days in the past week.

Fishing is definitely starting to slow down. Yesterday's water temperature in the basin was 68 degrees.

Algae is showing up in enough numbers that it is starting to become a pain in the .......

With that said, and no camping in Okanogan County the boat is coming off the roof of the car for the season in Washington. Might go back on the roof of the truck if I can find some decent lakes to fish in Wyoming later this month.

Buzzy

I noticed that Park Lake had a bit of a bloom going yesterday but the bank anglers were putting fish in their coolers.

beer30

Went out three days in the past week.

Fishing is definitely starting to slow down. Yesterday's water temperature in the basin was 68 degrees.

Algae is showing up in enough numbers that it is starting to become a pain in the .......

With that said, and no camping in Okanogan County the boat is coming off the roof of the car for the season in Washington. Might go back on the roof of the truck if I can find some decent lakes to fish in Wyoming later this month.
Where ya headed in Wyoming?

Vladimir Steblina

Retired Forester...now fishing instead of working
BigHorn National Forest. Some of the lakes around Cody.

Basically looking for lakes to fish. Not interested in moving water.

Probably get a note out to old Forest Service friends and get some recommendations on areas and lakes.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts