Sure Wish I Had Billy's Hands

Old406Kid

You don't even have a shore mounted camera for selfies. Rookie.....

Little do I know.:(
Saw the post that @Nick Metzman put up and the Selfie Stick light clicked on.:D

David Loy

Senior Moment
I fished with Dad many many times, trolling for Salmon in Port Madison, Agate Passage and the North end of Hood Canal, but he was a bass fisherman too. I only went bass fishing with him a handful of times, but what a hoot. No fly gear, we were throwing spinner baits, hub caps and bumpers (it seemed like). Great memories. Nothing subtle about the take.
I catch a few smallies here in Lk Wa, but nothing like Billie’s pics.

jamma

We're Hanford downwinders
I would like to take the opportunity to explain the "nine-eyed carp" reference, here. It comes from a special edition National Lampoon spoof of a Sunday news paper, wherein clues are scattered throughout that the editors fail to piece together to reveal the greater picture; in this case, a story about a young fisherman reportedly catching a new species of fish, the said "nine-eyed carp", down by the nuclear power plant where, another article states, there have been reports of sightings of "glowing animals". This was, of course, triggered by the Hanford downwinders reference. :cool:

Nick Metzman

Little do I know.:(
Saw the post that @Nick Metzman put up and the Selfie Stick light clicked on.:D

Selfie stick, aka my short stubby arm

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts