Pass Lake thoughts...

nwtroutguy

The Tug Is The Drug
does campbell lake have the fathead minnows ? I think browns would do real well in that lake.
Several years ago, I caught a super nice Brown( probably close to 20" and FAT) in Cranberry Lake right there inside the park. I never expected that at all. I am sure it was not just a freak thing and feeling like there is probably a good population in there.

Smalma

Browns have been planted in Cranberry even longer than Pass. In see in the 2020 WDFW stocking plan Cranberry is schedule to receive 7,560 browns this fall. By comparison Pass is scheduled receive 3,000 this fall. Cranberry has produced some large browns.

Curt

nwtroutguy

The Tug Is The Drug
Browns have been planted in Cranberry even longer than Pass. In see in the 2020 WDFW stocking plan Cranberry is schedule to receive 7,560 browns this fall. By comparison Pass is scheduled receive 3,000 this fall. Cranberry has produced some large browns.

Curt
Maybe Its time to spend some more time on Cranberry....LOL. I see folks out there off the bank and a few trolling, but not like on Pass.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts