The shout out

Thrasybulus

I practice social distancing
I need you folks to shout out.
Was planning on starting a new construction job today but ran in to a last minute glitch.
Should I fish a third day in a row?
And what should I target...trout,bass, or carp.
I'm leaning carp, since the sun is out.
Bag #42

smc

WFF Supporter
I need you folks to shout out.
Was planning on starting a new construction job today but ran in to a last minute glitch.
Should I fish a third day in a row?
And what should I target...trout,bass, or carp.
I'm leaning carp, since the sun is out.
Carpe Diem!

GOTY

7x Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
@Swimmy you sure they were admiring the stick work/casting and not the four different pastels you were wearing?

Nick Clayton

WFF Supporter
There's nothing better for me than taking a group of first time ocean goers across a nasty, Grays Harbor bar in a heavy fog, calmly sipping my coffee while navigating stacked up 8 foot waves. Getting limits of lingcod in 2 drifts followed by wide open light tackle rockfish action, cruising back to port at 30 knots on a flat ocean, then nailing the parallel park job of the 30' boat I run and have to park between its two sister boats in tight quarters.

Usually a day like this results in a standing ovation from the days crew as well as from tourists milling about at the top of the dock. Locals get upset because my arrival back to port, and butter smooth dockings gather such crowds that traffic comes to a halt in Westport.

Swimmy

I have an amazing collection of fishing shirts
WFF Supporter
There's nothing better for me than taking a group of first time ocean goers across a nasty, Grays Harbor bar in a heavy fog, calmly sipping my coffee while navigating stacked up 8 foot waves. Getting limits of lingcod in 2 drifts followed by wide open light tackle rockfish action, cruising back to port at 30 knots on a flat ocean, then nailing the parallel park job of the 30' boat I run and have to park between its two sister boats in tight quarters.

Usually a day like this results in a standing ovation from the days crew as well as from tourists milling about at the top of the dock. Locals get upset because my arrival back to port, and butter smooth dockings gather such crowds that traffic comes to a halt in Westport.
Hell yeah!!

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter

My man.

KerryS

Ignored Member
WFF Supporter

Show off

JACKspASS

tenor-3.gif

#MyCaptain

images.jpeg.jpg

Swimmy

I have an amazing collection of fishing shirts
WFF Supporter
@Swimmy you sure they were admiring the stick work/casting and not the four different pastels you were wearing?
Laugh all you want but Volcom Surf and Turn short color Blue Rinse paired with a Patagonia Hoodie Bud Green or Tailored Grey for example is a winner. Maybe pair with brown Chaco Low Downs.

Talk about a 'stand in the front of the mirror and know you are at the top of your game' feeling. There is no substitute for that kind of confidence. Chicks feed off of that shit. You can even be into crafting. They don't give a fuck, know why? Cause you OWN it. We are fly fishers and NO ONE can take that away from us.

@JACKspASS bat flip is what I'm talking about. That feeling when you just know. That's what we live for.

And cheers to @GOTY who I'm proud to call my internet buddy

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts