Yakima, Walla Walla, and Pugetropolis

dflett68

WFF Supporter
everybody is going to have to contract this thing to get herd immunity and get back to square one.
1. i don't think herd immunity requires that we all get the virus
2. your approach would seem to imply thinning the herd as a necessary and willing sacrifice - who gets to make the old life boat decision?

tkww

Lol, that makes sense. It’s ok to come from the counties with the highest total numbers, but not from counties that literally share borders.

I’m just telling you what I heard, guy.
You heard correctly--at least one winery has said "please stay in your county."

dflett68

WFF Supporter

JS

Nice! You found it!

The article came out about two weeks after I had heard from a friend that runs a tasting room they were possibly going to shut down due to being overwhelmed by folks from King Co who were refusing to wear masks. I also know a family that runs an Airbnb in Walla Walla that said they have been booked solid by folks from Seattle. Another friend in Hermiston has said they have seen a ton of travel from Portland and Seattle. Just reporting what I hear :)

Steelhead

Gold Member
WFF Moderator
WFF Supporter
There needs to be a “hippies with guns” in there somewhere. It’s a specific population of people we’ve observed in land use/permitting meetings. They are commonly found on the OP and Vashon Island and I think Port Angeles is the capital. Scary forest people is pretty accurate though.

Reactions: JS

JS

There needs to be a “hippies with guns” in there somewhere. It’s a specific population of people we’ve observed in land use/permitting meetings. They are commonly found on the OP and Vashon Island and I think Port Angeles is the capital. Scary forest people is pretty accurate though.
You’ll find a few scattered populations in the southeast, as well. We like to hide in the hinterlands.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
From the latest UW Alumni magazine I received a few days ago.
Not all locations are in eastern WA, but looks like one winery would be happy if folk drop some coin on either side of the hump.
With everyone being cooped up and since most UW alumni are likely on the wet side.....time for a road trip east????? ;)
SF

D3E74A64-5022-43A5-AF5F-D2C477B7E0FF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: JS

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts