Hey, it's 4th of July Weekend!

Swimmy

I have an amazing collection of fishing shirts
WFF Supporter
One of the best weeks of the year and I've been so busy I almost forgot! The new Hobby Lobby has been a major distraction.

I'm also posted up for 4 or 5 days in a field on the big river. Flows are dropping and rumor has it there are some bugs around. This will probably be my last installment of salmon flies for 2020. Been a killer season so far but hope to go out with a....hawg.

Democracy is messy. But even with all of her imperfections, no place I'd rather be.

Happy Birthday 'Merica

Who else will be crushing it this weekend?

Peyton00

Working today, gonna leave early.
Heading to lake house for the weekend.
Excited to get away for a few days and do some grilling, fishing and boating.
Fires at nite with cocktails and good times for all.

Happy 4th of July!

Hem

Not certain the " make America great again" thing you got going will be fully embraced by your community. ;)
But I'm sure there are many transplants who think living in Bozo is country.
Tough weekend, so busy everywhere...and no civic fireworks to congregate people.
Country for me is having a good steady dose of silence.
We are one month behind on getting our SUP's out ,so we might crush an early morning paddle before the motorheads get out of bed.
Hawg photo expected....atta boy.

JACKspASS

Let's have a great weekend in honor of a great country!

I'm going all out this weekend. Going to take a girl I've just started hanging out with hiking and maybe introduce her to a few creek trout, good food, cold beverages, fireworks....the stoke is high

My little town has a huge festival type thing going on this weekend, so hopefully I don't get the plague, I might skip out on the festivities, who knows.

Shout out to @Swimmy for another solid thread, the dude is flat out living and holding nothing back...

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
I am wrapping up today so fishing at least a couple times over the three day weekend. I’m sure I’ll take a shot in the dark at MA 10 salmon off the beach. Certainly some SRC are on the radar. Maybe even check out a small creek or two I’ve had my eye on.

Need to get my river game back in order for a planned trip to MT later this month. 10 days, half of it at a cabin with a trouty stream flowing through the property. Can’t wait....don’t worry, I am going to try and bring all my food, will mask up if I am in public and don’t plan on seeing anyone outside of the occasional hiker or fisherman of which I can easily socially distance from. I’ll be a responsible visitor ;).

Camo Clad Warrior

Tight Lines and Screaming Reels!
I will be hitting a local lake tomorrow morning with my father in law.

Other than that nothing is planned. Kind of seems a bit odd to have nothing going on as we usually have a jammed packed weekend with family events, parades, and other fun events. This year...nothing.

maybe I will tie some flies or get something down around the house lol.

bakerite

Let's have a great weekend in honor of a great country!

My little town has a huge festival type thing going on this weekend, so hopefully I don't get the plague, I might skip out on the festivities, who knows.
Mine too JP. Me thinks they are crazy! We have had one case in the whole county, but Oregon is growing cases right now, so we are going to have the Haines Rodeo and Fireworks on schedule. All the stuff in town is cancelled because of the city does not want to get their ass sued, but the beer garden will be open! I will sip some beverages and watch the fireworks from my yard, 5 miles away.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts