Hey, it's 4th of July Weekend!

Swimmy

Practice your craft.
WFF Supporter
The 4th of July came to a close as the moon rose over the Yellowstone River last night.

I didn’t think you were here this summer?

Driving by the rv park, hard not to notice some of the beautiful rigs. Jealous.

blackgrass

WFF Supporter
I mostly lurk here but I just have to say:

Swimmy, I like your style.
Fourth of July
Christmas Decorating
Epic backcountry trips
Great taste in music

Positive Vibrations!

Hem

You fish the Jeff? Something I always wanted to do but never did.
I have fished the lower end mostly. It can produce some really nice fish but generally it's not a first choice option. In a normal year the flows get low and weeds take over. It has the makings of prime brown trout habitat but this lower section simply cant recover from years of disregard.
That said ,browns do migrate through late summer so you never know what might appear.
Fun river to float, minus the snakes.

MT_Flyfisher

I have fished the lower end mostly. It can produce some really nice fish but generally it's not a first choice option. In a normal year the flows get low and weeds take over. It has the makings of prime brown trout habitat but this lower section simply cant recover from years of disregard.
That said ,browns do migrate through late summer so you never know what might appear.
Fun river to float, minus the snakes.

This brown is nice.

Swimmy

Practice your craft.
WFF Supporter
My Grandson was rocking the 4th in style. @Swimmy approved?

JSDFwlvf_o.gif

Slow day of fishing to end a killer weekend but absolutely stellar weather.

DSC_6487.jpg

Now back at the camper winding down with my wife and planning the next adventure. I'm thinking it is time for some backpacking....

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts