Well I did it.

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
I went out today and bought my Fishing license. It only cost me $16.50 for an old mans license. I'm actually going to go on a long drive tomorrow that will take me either to the Ruby up in the National Forest or BSC. Either place I go its about 100 miles one way. I'd go fish the Big Hole but it's still on the high side, and it's only about 20 miles away. Too close to home.

Also went to the store to stock up on some food to tide me over tomorrow. Some tater salad, a can of beans, gonna make a couple of Baloney samishes. Got some sliced pickles to put on the samishes along with some lettuce to have some crunch. Got a couple of small bags of chips to drive on. Can't take a drive and not have munchies.

jamma

I went out today and bought my Fishing license. It only cost me $16.50 for an old mans license. I'm actually going to go on a long drive tomorrow that will take me either to the Ruby up in the National Forest or BSC. Either place I go its about 100 miles one way. I'd go fish the Big Hole but it's still on the high side, and it's only about 20 miles away. Too close to home.

Also went to the store to stock up on some food to tide me over tomorrow. Some tater salad, a can of beans, gonna make a couple of Baloney samishes. Got some sliced pickles to put on the samishes along with some lettuce to have some crunch. Got a couple of small bags of chips to drive on. Can't take a drive and not have munchies.
Good luck, sir.

Salmo_g

WFF Supporter
Food is a good idea, but also include something to drink. You don't want to dehydrate or get heat stroke!

Merle

Not New, Just rarely post...
Have fun Jim. What's BSC? Do you ever fish the upper Clark Fork, that's not too far from you I think.

-andy

Rob Allen

Have fun

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
Have fun Jim. What's BSC? Do you ever fish the upper Clark Fork, that's not too far from you I think.

-andy
Another history lesson. The Clark Fork is formed by Warm Springs Creek and Silver Bow creek. Right at the settling ponds In Warm Springs Wildlife Management Area. The map I have isn't very accurate. I've played around in that area but my heart wasn't into it at the time. I did catch a nice fat Cutt out of Warm Springs Creek right by the road.

My fishing consists of driving to a spot, get out of my P/U and walk about 5 paces and fish. I don't wade and walk skinny water anymore. To god damn old and walking only tires me out. My drug is just getting out there. Plus I now know where the fish live.

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
BSC = Bull Shit Creek.

That’s the creek OMJ fishes when he wakes up, realizes he’s 85 and decides chilling on his Barcalounger, bullshitting on WFF all day is much more appealing than driving 200 miles round trip while downing two baloney sandwiches and a can of beans.

Did they make stomachs out of the Kevlar the year you were born?

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts