Moen's latest

sroffe

All the guides I offer to film and put on youtube for a day of free fishing scoff at the thought. :confused:

I like Todd's films. Quality stuff.

Shad

That dude's videos are ridiculous. If you want to have sweet dreams, hit his channel for a while before bed... Just make sure you remember to go to sleep.

Don't always love the musical scores, but the production is always so good they still sound okay.

Skillz...

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
Dude has a beard, loves fishing, photography, and music.

And not sure how I missed this one

He has a beard. F*ck him. Facial hair is for
Dude has a beard, loves fishing, photography, and music.

And not sure how I missed this one

He has a beard - I’m all in. Wonder if he has pubes too....?

Mind checking @Swimmy and getting back to us. A 70’s Bush would definitely put him in god status in my book!

Swimmy

I have an amazing collection of fishing shirts
WFF Supporter
I think Jasmillo got into the drinky last night.

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
I think Jasmillo got into the drinky last night.
No drinky, just getting oldy. Gotta give me a break, I’m only 41 years younger than OMJ. Started a thought, got interrupted. Forgot what I was getting at. Restarted and had different thought.

Rereading now, I don’t think either thought was worth a post but that’s not new. That’s true for at least 97% of my posts. That being said, I still find the random beard reference in your original post entertaining ;).

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts