NFR 2020 College Football

Chris Johnson

Talent aside , dogs get top honors for most annoying.
I remember 30 years ago hanging in a bar down at Hebgan full of cocky southerners ( YNP employees) ...kept chanting f-ing dogs. Enough for me.
Come on Swim....I know you are a Georgia boy. Haha
I'd rather see Georgia win than bama. I'd root for Georgia over LSU, Auburn or Ole' Miss.

Swimmy

I have an amazing collection of fishing shirts
WFF Supporter
I would suggest a call to Angela Merkel. Germany has done remarkably well compared to everyone else. They are experiencing a spike now but she seems to be the leader in how to find a balance. There is a big difference in what German's view as being community minded or patriotic and the American South's view on that though.

This post didn't age well.

Charles Sullivan

This post didn't age well.
Oh, I don't know Swimmy given that the US has 5.5 times the deaths per capita of Germany while Germany has a population density that is about 6.5 times as dense, I think I'd stick with my assertion that Germany has done quite well comparatively. Because something isn't perfect does not mean that it isn't better than something else. In this case the German approach has been demonstrably better to this point.
Merkel is going to put her name on the decision to tighten down on this surge with a "soft" closure closing bars restaurants etc. I kind of find it impressive that she would put her name on the decision and not abdicate it to the governors or State premieres to make the choices. Seems like a choice that a strong leader would make. We could learn a bit from that as a country.
Unfortunately, this thing isn't over. It really sucks. I sure hope that there is a vaccine that can be mass produced soon. No one likes it.
I hope that the upper mid-west/ Mountain West finds a way to improve. It is getting cold there. That will make this all a lot more difficult.

Go Sox,
cds

Sportsman

You can hope in one hand and s...t in the other, rub your hands and face. Won't need a mask because nobody is getting close to you. Makes as much sense as what we are doing now.

Swimmy

I have an amazing collection of fishing shirts
WFF Supporter
Merkel is going to put her name on the decision to tighten down on this surge with a "soft" closure closing bars restaurants etc. I kind of find it impressive that she would put her name on the decision and not abdicate it to the governors or State premieres to make the choices. Seems like a choice that a strong leader would make. We could learn a bit from that as a country.

Hell yeah, lock it down!

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts