NFR 2020 College Football

Dr. Magill

You 2 guys need to step back a bit. You were in love with Leach until Jimmy Lake said they don't need to prep for the Cougs. Same old offense for the last decade or more. No offense, I only cheer against them 1 game a year. The palouse is a tough sell to recruits, but Leach did a remarkable job getting some great players. That's how the Huskies feel about the fkkk's! Maybe you'll have an alum market a new shoe? Nookies or Addodos? I really don't like Phil Night, neither should you! Good luck in your season.
'season' or *season

Sportsman

How about remaining games... except for the Apple cup of course! Certainly not a lock with Leach gone!!! Leftover Turkey doesn't taste the same.

landlocked

WFF Supporter
I’ll always be thankful that Leach built the Cougs back to relevance after the prior Coug coach ruined a program that had done pretty well in the late 90s and early 2000’s. But Leach had run His course at WSU, hit his ceiling. Only 4 other programs won more conference games than WSU during his time there, but the AC and bowl games were obviously frustrating with his refusal to adapt to the drop 8 defensive scheme was frustrating to watch. But Cougs were a pain in the ass for USC, ducks, and stanford during his tenure, but couldn’t beat Minnesota’s third stringers, EWU, PDX State, AF, or mutts. Texas Tech fans warned WSU fans that it would go just like it did. Predictable and quirky. Doesn’t matter what the Cougs do I’m a fan no matter what. Third generation Coug alum, not sure if my daughter will go there now that we don’t live in WA.
I’m excited for this next coach and run of Coug football. Pretty sure it’ll have its lumps, bumps, financial and recruiting struggles to Pullman like usual at WSU. Just makes finishing middle to towards the top of the conference all the sweeter. Take nothing for granted.

landlocked

WFF Supporter
Sounds like WSU is going to be without their freshman starting QB vs. Furd and UW. Covid. Wondering where and how deep contact tracing runs from there?

Travis Bille

Sounds like WSU is going to be without their freshman starting QB vs. Furd and UW. Covid. Wondering where and how deep contact tracing runs from there?
I’m sorry to hear that. I’m a ducks fan and he was making us look silly in the first half. That guy can play. Sounds like UCLA is going to be without their QB against Oregon Saturday.
But yes, I also wonder how the contact tracing works here. Is the Oregon defense unavailable? Weird weird season

landlocked

WFF Supporter
I’m sorry to hear that. I’m a ducks fan and he was making us look silly in the first half. That guy can play. Sounds like UCLA is going to be without their QB against Oregon Saturday.
But yes, I also wonder how the contact tracing works here. Is the Oregon defense unavailable? Weird weird season
Well, WSU -'Furd just got cancelled. Damn 2020!!!

landlocked

WFF Supporter
I normally expect a team-wide flare up of lip herpes, scabies, or head/body lice to affect The Cougs after playing the Ducks, but this is 'nother level stuff.

In all seriousness, I now have two good friends in the ICU's in SLC. Their spouses, who are in good normal health, are just hammered by this and telling me its the hardest thing they've endured health-wise ever (both mid-40's). Both families have kids who go to local universities and live at home. Both had kids who tested positive prior to them getting it. I can't stress how little an individual game means when it could affect lives of all the folks and players involved in or orbiting "a game".

bobduck

Whiskey Tastes Best from a TIN CUP
At the entrance to my fly tying room is a carpet that says welcome duck fans, wipe your feet here and when you wipe your feet you're doing it on a husky helmet. My light switch says ducks turn me on, huskies turn me off. I have a banner that says supporting a husky free northwest. It's all in fun. My husky friends just ignore it. It's our respective jobs to hate each other's teams. People that don't like Phil Knight cheer for teams that don't have a Phil Knight.
Ducks had a close escape against UCLA and as I'm watching the dawgs demolish Arizona I'm thinking the match up in Eugene will be a close hard fought game. Sad to see cougs get canceled today and hope it doesn't extend over the crapple cup. The dawgs should be in the top 25 after tonight.

JACKspASS

At the entrance to my fly tying room is a carpet that says welcome duck fans, wipe your feet here and when you wipe your feet you're doing it on a husky helmet. My light switch says ducks turn me on, huskies turn me off. I have a banner that says supporting a husky free northwest. It's all in fun. My husky friends just ignore it. It's our respective jobs to hate each other's teams. People that don't like Phil Knight cheer for teams that don't have a Phil Knight.
Ducks had a close escape against UCLA and as I'm watching the dawgs demolish Arizona I'm thinking the match up in Eugene will be a close hard fought game. Sad to see cougs get canceled today and hope it doesn't extend over the crapple cup. The dawgs should be in the top 25 after tonight.

I want an undefeated top 10 Oregon team, we don't deserve to be ranked after beating OSU and AZ....

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts