NFR 2020 College Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDD

Class act with Lake putting in the 2nd string in the 4th quarter! Hope the Cougs can field a team on Friday.
I hope that is the full reason why Arizona scored all those points. I really hope the Apple Cup doesn't get cancelled.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Cade Otton reminds me a lot of Mark Bruener, especially with his blocking skills.

He should have a nice NFL career just on that alone. Teams are always looking for good blocking tight ends. That isn’t a slight on his pass catching ability either, which is very good.
SF

Sportsman

Cade Otton reminds me a lot of Mark Bruener, especially with his blocking skills.

He should have a nice NFL career just on that alone. Teams are always looking for good blocking tight ends. That isn’t a slight on his pass catching ability either, which is very good.
SF
Word! He's always been a great blocker, but running precise routes has been taken to another level!

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
Coogs couldn't put up 53 against the 'Rona...
So they lost to the 'Rona.

Hope all the kids come out ok with no long term adverse effects.
:)

Rocking Chair Fan

No more hot spotting
Wonders if the Dawgs will play someone else this weekend... Others games will get cancelled most likely (haven't looked). Maybe still a chance for them to play...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts