NFR 2020 College Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDD

A win is a win, especially against an always tough Utah team. I was hoping they could both run better and stop the run better. But you gotta appreciate a quality comeback after bring 21 down at halftime.

MGTom

Living at the place of many waters
WFF Supporter
That was fun to watch. Neat how they found a way to get it done. Happy as a fan and for the kids who are working hard.

Salmo_g

WFF Supporter
Great to see a win, even if as much by luck as by skill. Seldom have I yelled at my TV as much as I did at Morris for missing super easy short passes - at least 3 in that 4th quarter. I can forgive the interceptions more readily, as 2 of those were really tough to see coming, but short dump passes that miss the receiver by a mile, damn, that kid needs work. And all those yahoos who jumped on the field invalidating a final touchdown, they should be running laps tomorrow until they puke.

But I am glad the Dawgs won.

Bruce Baker

Great to see a win, even if as much by luck as by skill. Seldom have I yelled at my TV as much as I did at Morris for missing super easy short passes - at least 3 in that 4th quarter. I can forgive the interceptions more readily, as 2 of those were really tough to see coming, but short dump passes that miss the receiver by a mile, damn, that kid needs work. And all those yahoos who jumped on the field invalidating a final touchdown, they should be running laps tomorrow until they puke.

But I am glad the Dawgs won.
I had the game on, but was not watching intently. What play are you talking about?

Bruce Baker

Uhm, I don't do a play count. Nor am I an especially keen student of the game. But Morris missed what should have been 3 easy passes in the 4th quarter.
Okay. I saw a play where UW's defensive back intercepted a pass and fell to the ground and then ran to the end zone resulting in an unsportsmanlike penalty. If you were not aware, unlike pro ball, if a collegiate player with the ball makes contact with the ground untouched by a player from the opposing team, he cannot get up and run as he is considered down and the play is over.

Sportsman

Uhm, I don't do a play count. Nor am I an especially keen student of the game. But Morris missed what should have been 3 easy passes in the 4th quarter.
I don't know but I would give the kid a break. Redshift freshman in his 3rd. start and first time he's gotten a lot of pressure. Utah kicked our ass in the first half and roughed him up...a lot. But Morris seems to be able to shake off any bad play...which he had many...and move on. I like his quick release and most of the time he's really accurate on short/medium passes. Plus he doesn't back peddle for 10-20 yards!

Rocking Chair Fan

No more hot spotting
I don't know but I would give the kid a break. Redshift freshman in his 3rd. start and first time he's gotten a lot of pressure. Utah kicked our ass in the first half and roughed him up...a lot. But Morris seems to be able to shake off any bad play...which he had many...and move on. I like his quick release and most of the time he's really accurate on short/medium passes. Plus he doesn't back peddle for 10-20 yards!

Being a redshirt freshman and as good as he looks and plays,there is a lot to look forward to in forthcoming years as he continues to develop...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info