NFR 2020 College Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

IveofIone

WFF Supporter
What I’d really like is a couple of really well played competitive games. That would be fun
I don't think either of those games should be real competitive. ND is way overrated and simply no match for Alabama and Ohio State's credentials are certainly suspect as well. These are Made for Money matchups that are just cosmetic in nature.

For a competitive game I hope you saw Liberty upset favored Coastal Carolina tonight. A really good game decided on the last play of overtime. One of the few games that will involve evenly matched teams. I think there is one team in a bowl game this year that has a 3-7 record. Sounds like one of those 53-7 games that Alabama plays against Macrame University every year.

landlocked

Utah's Ty Jordan, dead at 19, one week after playing WSU..what a horrible, sad gutpunch.

Went out with a big game. RIP
That kid showed up against everyone he played against this year. He had a few fumbles, but for a freshman, that’s expected, and he was obviously another level talent in the field. Been reading some of the the local pieces on him on SLC and sounded like he had a fantastic disposition and work ethic. Just lost his mom to cancer. So damn tragic for his family and also for the Utah program. RIP.

Sportsman

I’ve got about zero interest in watching any more college ball this “season”.
Then don't. You'll miss 2 great blowouts and a great NT game. Bama and Clemson played a full schedule and deserve to be there. On the other hand, what better way to say FU to 2020 and have the Irish vs the fuckeyes play for it? Network execs will be contemplating suicide losing all the TV add $$.

landlocked

Yawwwwn...Bama/Clemson. But until some other programs step it up then it’s what we got. Wash, rise, repeat. For added intrigue, I I’ll binge watch Real Housewives or if really desperate a Fishin With Ladin marathon.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
How bout them Sooners?

Florida played like they were in a coma.
The opt outs didn’t help.
Sooners wanted it more.
Those early loses hurt.
They’d likely be a tough out if their was a eight team playoff.
SF

NRC

WFF Supporter
Florida played like they were in a coma.
The opt outs didn’t help.
Sooners wanted it more.
Those early loses hurt.
They’d likely be a tough out if their was a eight team playoff.
SF
Yep. Such a topsy turvy season. Hard to know who’s for real this year.

Sportsman

Coach Leech finally wins a bowl game! One hell of a brawl after the game. Got really ugly: one coach got clocked, no idea how or why?!

LeoCreek

I just miss days gone by when there were 8 or 10 bowl games on New Year's day, and the games were on standard network channels....when you didn't need a damn subscription to ESPN to watch a bunch of games. There's only 1 televised bowl game today that's not on ESPN. But college sports all boil down to the almighty dollar anymore, so no surprise I guess. Anyway, keep on smiling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts