NFR 2020 College Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportsman

TRADED TD's and now a turnover. Can't wait for the crybabies saying a 6-0 team can't play for the NT.
Ah yes, the classic deflection reply from the fanbase of the overfunded and underperforming. If it came down to dollars spent per wins, the AC should never leave Seattle.
Sorry your so butthurt. When your alumni association is asking if you want to super size that order, it's hard to be 'overfunded'!!! Maybe transfer to the Mountain West?? PS. You do realize this is just good BS rivalry.... right??!! I like the Cougs, wish Coach Leach never left. He was good for the team, the rivalry and the PAC 12.

Last edited:

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
I think Swinney gave OSU ammo by public stating he ranked them # 11 and mentioning them only playing six games.
Add that on top of last years game and OSU wanting revenge.
That’s like saying “hey, look at that fire. Let’s put it out with super unleaded!”
SF

Last edited:

IveofIone

WFF Supporter
I think Swinney gave OSU ammo by public stating he ranked them # 11 and mentioning them only playing six games.
Add that on top of last years game and OSU wanting revenge.
That like saying “hey, look at that fire. Let’s put it out with super unleaded!”
SF
For sure-Dabo shit in his own mess kit when he opened his big mouth. He will have a long time to think about that faux pas before he gets another opportunity.

Dr. Magill

Boy - didn't see Clemson getting ass kicked. Oh well. As far as the Irish go - maybe time to join a league - play in a league championship - all that stuff that tests you - year in and year out. Like they did this year. Their record ? IDK - maybe a play off like March madness ?? I just don't know

Dr. Magill

I know some worry about the number of games involved in a play off scenario and the sanctity of the bowl games but I do feel it is time for change. Maybe less pre-season action and maybe a two or three tiered play off to recapture the games lost in pre season .

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Supporter
I know some worry about the number of games involved in a play off scenario and the sanctity of the bowl games but I do feel it is time for change. Maybe less pre-season action and maybe a two or three tiered play off to recapture the games lost in pre season .
You mean like the "Union Home Mortgage Gasparilla Bowl" or the "Cheese-it Bowl"? I don't think there is much "sanctity" left of the bowl games.

Cheers

Old Man

A very Old Man
Iowa State is in the Big 12. They won the League Championship this year. They get lots of exposure. You just don't here much about them. I try to follow the lesser named teams.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Iowa State is in the Big 12. They won the League Championship this year. They get lots of exposure. You just don't here much about them. I try to follow the lesser named teams.

Actually they lost the conference championship game to Oklahoma but they did have a good season.
I really like their coach, Matt Campbell.
SF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts