Non Political Covid Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfnfish

"The Food and Drug Administration granted ‘fast-track’ status to two covid-19 vaccine candidates developed by American drugmaker Pfizer and its German partner BioNTech, a move that raises the possibility that a successful vaccine could be put into production by year’s end or early 2021, the companies announced Monday.
The fast-tracked candidates, BNT162b1 and BNT162b2, are among four vaccines the drug companies were jointly developing as part of an internal program, Project Lightspeed."

Project Lightspeed is the WH designation for their internal push to bio companies to produce a working vacine before Election day. Once in clinical trials, even if ulltra fast tracked it will take a number of months to determine efficacy, drug interactions, complications, etc.

At it is, over a 100 vaccines are being developed and tested around the globe, including some that have already been administered to the armies of China and Russia.

What remains alarming besides rapidly increasing Covid numbers is the continuing dire shortage of ventilators and PPE's in local nospitals, the result of states being left to fend for themselves without a federally guided over arching response to the pandemic.
Tests in some states now taking up to two weeks, which makes them irrelavent for purposes of contact tracing and community risk.
Again, not enough testing materials, not enough labs and lab machines to keep up with demand, much less projected need.

Four months in, and the War Powers Act has still not been implemented to put industries into sufficient 24/7 manufacturing response to overcome this shortage.

Fishcat57

I bet you all $100 that one day you will all perish. Wake up call...we all will. How we will is a mystery but it will happen in your lifetime, guaranteed. If you want to live in fear and wear a mask the rest of your life, so be it. Dont get pissed at those who dont as its their choice, and who cares if you do wear one as well. This is such a dividing point in our society its sickening. COVID deaths are being proportionally misrepresented to scare you and make you a prisoner of this "pandemic"...if you were terminally ill and given months/days to live and tested positive for COVID, it's a COVID death and so on. Below is directly from the CDC website.

COVID-19 deaths are identified using a new ICD–10 code. When COVID-19 is reported as a cause of death – or when it is listed as a “probable” or “presumed” cause — the death is coded as U07.1. This can include cases with or without laboratory confirmation.

How can you list something as a presumed cause of death without solid evidence? How many people think they had COVID but tested negative. If they had died from whatever they had they can just 'presume' it was a COVID death?

Also from the CDC website:
Estimates of excess deaths can provide information about the burden of mortality potentially related to the COVID-19 pandemic, including deaths that are directly or indirectly attributed to COVID-19.

Indirectly related to COVID-19, is still a factor. Wake up. 1st Closing churches, now banning worship at church has gone way to far.

Thrasybulus

I practice social distancing
coasttocoast.jpg

I bet you all $100 that one day you will all perish. Wake up call...we all will. How we will is a mystery but it will happen in your lifetime, guaranteed. If you want to live in fear and wear a mask the rest of your life, so be it. Dont get pissed at those who dont as its their choice, and who cares if you do wear one as well. This is such a dividing point in our society its sickening. COVID deaths are being proportionally misrepresented to scare you and make you a prisoner of this "pandemic"...if you were terminally ill and given months/days to live and tested positive for COVID, it's a COVID death and so on. Below is directly from the CDC website.

COVID-19 deaths are identified using a new ICD–10 code. When COVID-19 is reported as a cause of death – or when it is listed as a “probable” or “presumed” cause — the death is coded as U07.1. This can include cases with or without laboratory confirmation.

How can you list something as a presumed cause of death without solid evidence? How many people think they had COVID but tested negative. If they had died from whatever they had they can just 'presume' it was a COVID death?

Estimates of excess deaths can provide information about the burden of mortality potentially related to the COVID-19 pandemic, including deaths that are directly or indirectly attributed to COVID-19.

Indirectly related to COVID-19, is still a factor. Wake up. 1st Closing churches, now banning worship at church has gone way to far.

Matt Paluch

WFF Supporter

WEHTTAM CHULAP HEAR AND AL EYE GOTTA SAE IS PREEEEEEEEEEECH BRUTHUR! THUS PLANDELIC IS A BUNCH OF BULL CRAP! IS A TOTUL CON JOB BI THA DEAP STATE! THAY WANTS US LIVID IN FEER! AL THEES FACTS IS JEST PROPERGANDER! EWE AR AL SHEEEAPLE IF YU BILIEV IN THA KONSPIRASEE BIG FABRIK AN BIG FARMA AR SELING! FOLLER THA MONI!

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
I just heard from someone I know,He was a COVID victim in April into May...A month later in recovery at home. Now I heard he has a high fever. He went to his doctor and the doctor tells him his liver is compromised...He will have liver tests tomorrow.

bennysbuddy

the sultan of swing
WEHTTAM CHULAP HEAR AND AL EYE GOTTA SAE IS PREEEEEEEEEEECH BRUTHUR! THUS PLANDELIC IS A BUNCH OF BULL CRAP! IS A TOTUL CON JOB BI THA DEAP STATE! THAY WANTS US LIVID IN FEER! AL THEES FACTS IS JEST PROPERGANDER! EWE AR AL SHEEEAPLE IF YU BILIEV IN THA KONSPIRASEE BIG FABRIK AN BIG FARMA AR SELING! FOLLER THA MONI!
I guess your not up for a different point of view, so you mock him. asshole move

Last edited:

girlfisher

I do not know how people can say COVID-19 is not related to fishing...

Remember:

Shelter-in-Place / Lock-Down? No one could fish at all.

WA. Phase 1 - essential travel only. Limits where we can go fishing. Fishing with household members only in small groups.

Many other states precluded the purchase of out-of-state licenses and/or required quarantines until June time-frame. We still can not cross the Canadian border to go fishing. Ability to go fishing in far off destinations is limited to non-existent.

Remember the thread of all the cancellations of trips planned for this spring or summer? There were a lot! How many people feel safe flying on commercial airlines? Are there even flights to where you want to go?

With the recent, dramatic spikes of COVID-19 cases and deaths and 'out of control' spread Dr. Birx is recommending those states go back to Phase 1. Did she actually mean Shelter-in-Place / Lock-Down?

How soon will Washington have to go to Phase 1? Will Shelter-in-Place / Lock-Down be in our future?

Better get in your fishing before any of that happens...
I fear Okanogan county will never get to phase three and I really don't understand how we got to phase two. We have gone from averaging less than 1 case a day to almost 10 a day. I realize that these are small numbers in comparison to King county but our entire county has about 40,000 or so folks!!!

Texas, Florida, Arizona, and others are surely plastered over all media outlets and still people don't get it. Personally, IMHO, I would like to see if those places that are handing out fines are penetrating rather thick craniums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts