Swimmy?

David Loy

Senior Moment
It’s a sickness I say, and insidious at that. I resist the dark side, but at the same time I like good functional gear. I’m no Swimmy, but not Bill Schaadt either.

Swimmy

I have an amazing collection of fishing shirts
WFF Supporter
Fashion is the only constant in life and Swimmy knows it.

This guy gets it.

I have recently added a few pieces.

My summer game is also strong. The Oneil Hybrid and Volcom Surf and Turf shorts have lived up to the hype. I have updated the hoodie bank with several new colors. I'm fresh both on and off the water.

I am always in the market for new t-shirts. If any one has a local store or shop that I can support, let me know.

And Orvis is now riding our coattails:

b_illymac

Soap Lake Posse
WFF Moderator
This guy gets it.

My summer game is also strong. The Oneil Hybrid and Volcom Surf and Turf shorts have lived up to the hype. I have updated the hoodie bank with several new colors. I'm fresh both on and off the water.

I am always in the market for new t-shirts. If any one has a local store or shop that I can support, let me know.

Not a mustard stain to be seen. Impressive.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
This guy gets it.

Ha! I knew my old plaids and checks would come back in fashion!

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
Talking about footwear when fishing. I had a pair of cheap Wigwam or Kmart shoes that had a ripple soles. These were the best shoes for wet wading that I ever used. For some reason or other the ripple soles did their job of clinging to the slippery rocks. I never fell while wearing them in the summertime. But alas like all things used, they wore out. If I could find more I would probably buy them.

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
What I want advice on @Swimmy in incorporating PPE into my fashion choices. Something like straight black cloth or do I always try to coordinate with my outfit?

I assume you would look down on simple paper. Kind of like wearing a disposable poncho in a rainstorm?

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
What I want advice on @Swimmy in incorporating PPE into my fashion choices. Something like straight black cloth or do I always try to coordinate with my outfit?

I assume you would look down on simple paper. Kind of like wearing a disposable poncho in a rainstorm?
You people have it all wrong for wet wading. Just a simple dull plaid shirt a pair of cutoff jeans to cover your butt. and Ripple soled cheap assed shoes on your feet with a pair of white cotton socks half way up your legs to protect your ankles from the bushes as you walk through in the woods to your favorite spot.

But you will never see me in that getup. I quit wet wading years ago.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts