Web site has some navigation issues at least on my setup
The orders I have placed always arrive in good time. Good place to do business

Spawnflyfish

Spawn Fly Fish
WFF Supporter
Love the service
Web site has some navigation issues at least on my setup
The orders I have placed always arrive in good time. Good place to do business
Please let us know how to get better from the navigation standpoint we always want to improve! Thank you!

Dr. Magill

Please let us know how to get better from the navigation standpoint we always want to improve! Thank you!
Well there is just a lot going on. My computer might suck, my connection might be slow, I’m not a big tech guy so it really could be all on my end
I was trying to purchase 4 packs of dubbing this morning and it kept locking me at 2
Black laser dub

Spawnflyfish

Spawn Fly Fish
WFF Supporter
Well there is just a lot going on. My computer might suck, my connection might be slow, I’m not a big tech guy so it really could be all on my end
I was trying to purchase 4 packs of dubbing this morning and it kept locking me at 2
Oh gotcha! The reason it does that is because we don’t drop ship or oversell items. We ship out same day so it will only ever allow you to purchase what we actually have on hand! This way we can ensure better shipping times and customer satisfaction!

Dr. Magill

Also I like that you ship in envelopes rather than boxes when able. The boxes don’t fit in a locking mailbox and you got to go to the post office to get your stuff

Dr. Magill

Oh gotcha! The reason it does that is because we don’t drop ship or oversell items. We ship out same day so it will only ever allow you to purchase what we actually have on hand! This way we can ensure better shipping times and customer satisfaction!
Well there you go
Makes perfect sense now

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts