Pretty little fish

Matt B

WFF Supporter
I thought these little guys were really good looking fish. Yeah they are small, but fishing a 2 weight to actively rising fish in the midst of a mixed hatch and spinner fall is still fun for me whether the fish are small or not. And when the water is this pretty to boot...
Just makin’ it work in a shithole county. :p
39599115-5238-4E72-8E4A-961D84C04069.jpeg 4193AF31-8202-4107-9F7E-E3E1D899988D.jpeg 36193F28-1FF1-41B2-97D1-65F3D924AFD5.jpeg 62E04640-7620-49AA-8592-CB6B3C19E51F.jpeg

Creatch'r

Bored member
Oh man I think I recognize that one! Almost fished it before I left town but settled on a bigger flow instead. Great fish!

Matt B

WFF Supporter
Very cool. Gorgeous looking stream. Looks like it has kayak potential in rain season.
I don’t know man. I’ve been there in unfishable spring runoff and still, I mean I’m a flat water paddler, but all I can think is BOOF ow. It’s not that big of a drainage. Maybe in a scary rock-moving flood? Do you guys do that in these little creeks?

Swimmy

Practice your craft.
WFF Supporter
This is quality
MsmNiWk4_o.gif

Jojo

A sometimes eternal optimist
WFF Supporter

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
That looks like the closed section of the N/F Skykomish river high up in the system. But it's not. I like spots like that but alas that kind if water for me is a no-no. I fished an area like that. Hard to get to but worth the effort.

Matt B

WFF Supporter
That looks like the closed section of the N/F Skykomish river high up in the system. But it's not. I like spots like that but alas that kind if water for me is a no-no. I fished an area like that. Hard to get to but worth the effort.
Smaller. There are hundreds of places like this in the Cascades. Maybe thousands. Plenty of room for everyone to discover their own and spread out. No real need to name ‘em here. Love the enthusiasm for this little offhand report! Cheers everyone, happy summer fishing! It’s on.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts