Kittitas Co Car Prowls

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Just an FYI. I know some here have already personally experienced this bs.
SF

Jiminsandiego

I would think that with today's modern technology, hidden cameras could be used to discourage this in some places. I really don't want a 24/7 camera at every pullout, but even the threat of a camera possibly operating in the parking area would have little downside (IMHO). One local parking lot has a few signs warning that it is a high break in area (something like that). If they also had a sign that said "periodically surveilled with hidden cameras" I would think that might help.

Snopro

Meal team six is busy in portland
MT6 has been absent in PDX. They would be wedged between the Govt forces and Anarchists. I wouldn't want to be the jelly in that sandwich. Besides, even they know flaunting open carry with tatcicool firearms in this situation is probably asking for trouble.

The calibers of choice down here are rocks, bottles, fireworks, and "less than lethal" munitions.

Jim Darden

If they catch them they turn them loose, if you don't defend your property the local authorities won't do it for you, too small for them to bother with. In my area they don't want to offend the homeless........

dustinchromers

If they catch them they turn them loose, if you don't defend your property the local authorities won't do it for you, too small for them to bother with. In my area they don't want to offend the homeless........

Agreed. The Gravy Seals however have a strict, "take no prisoners" edict.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts