NFR 2020 turns a corner

Dustin Bise

reformed hot-spotter

leaving this here so you can all educate yourself on what really exists behind the smoke screens of our current world government.

warning, if you leave this on auto play overnight, prepare for some fucked up dreams. ask me anything.

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
I'm not sure what to think of this stuff. I have seen 2 UFO in my life, and a big dark smelly creature was throwing rocks down on us while surveying the WW watershed one day.
I've seen two also. One in 1947. I rode my bike to Brownsville to fish off a pier. I looked over towards Bainbridge Island, and seen this silver thing go back and forward twice by the Island, then it went straight up and was gone

The second on was just outside of Marysville in the area of Soper Hill. I just happened to look up one evening while visiting my in laws This thing came down like it was coming down Soper Hill It was dark out and I saw windows on the side. It didn't make any noise and was about 100 feet in the air. I watched it go out over Ebby Island and disappear..

I don't ever see things like that all the time. and I wasn't hung over either. And I'm still sane as far as I know.

gt

my dad was an AF fighter pilot. after WWII, he was scrambled multiple times from where he was stationed to chase UFOs. of course no one believed they existed, or were they just covering up. my dad was a believer as he could never catch up to one, even at Mach 2.

MGTom

Living at the place of many waters
WFF Supporter
I've seen two also. One in 1947. I rode my bike to Brownsville to fish off a pier. I looked over towards Bainbridge Island, and seen this silver thing go back and forward twice by the Island, then it went straight up and was gone

The second on was just outside of Marysville in the area of Soper Hill. I just happened to look up one evening while visiting my in laws This thing came down like it was coming down Soper Hill It was dark out and I saw windows on the side. It didn't make any noise and was about 100 feet in the air. I watched it go out over Ebby Island and disappear..

I don't ever see things like that all the time. and I wasn't hung over either. And I'm still sane as far as I know.
The first one I saw was when I rode my bike to Thornton creek in North Seattle to the treatment pond to fish, ~'69. Same as your Bainbridge Island sighting, only we saw it close and for several minutes. Mom said it was probably just something from Sand Point Naval Air Station but we knew what we saw was not anything we'd seen from the base. We spent hundreds of hours wet wading for perch at Mathews beach so we knew what was there.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info