NFR 2020 turns a corner

Creatch'r

Bored member
For Fucks sake, do you guys not have enough outlets to piss and moan about masks, COvid and Trump? Bigly sad the shit is so in your head it’s tough to formulate a sentence without touching on it. My eyes are rolling so hard I thought they might not come back.

bconrad

For Fucks sake, do you guys not have enough outlets to piss and moan about masks, COvid and Trump? Bigly sad the shit is so in your head it’s tough to formulate a sentence without touching on it. My eyes are rolling so hard I thought they might not come back.

This x 10...don't be ruining a perfectly good UFO thread! (Seriously though that shit is real)

b_illymac

Soap Lake Posse
WFF Moderator
I'm not sure what to think of this stuff. I have seen 2 UFO in my life, and a big dark smelly creature was throwing rocks down on us while surveying the WW watershed one day.
The watershed is creepy. What year did you see it? I heard a report from some horseback riders one time of a big creature across a canyon....

MGTom

Living at the place of many waters
WFF Supporter
The watershed is creepy. What year did you see it? I heard a report from some horseback riders one time of a big creature across a canyon....
Would of been 1992 or 1993 along the line above the intake near Tiger Canyon. The rock throwing went on for about 45 minutes. My rod man, who was about 55 and grew up around here, got spooked and we left an hour early that day. It was not people, and I guess it could of been a bear, but way bigger than any bear I've ever seen. The smell was unique too, only smelled something like that hiking in the North Cascades a few times before that.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts