Tiger 'skie tying discussion

Clarkman

Huge Fly Guy
WFF Supporter
If you're not furling you're flying coach. A twenty or twenty five pound leader from the furled leader is my system. Always knot 2 kinky bite guard of about 8" in lighter weights. It doesn't dive the fly. A falling fly isn't musky seduction.
I like coach.....I'm quite successful in coach. Sure, you can be spoon-fed in first class, but fly coach takes a little more work, yet you end up in the same place.

How long of a furled do you typically run?

dustinchromers

I like coach.....I'm quite successful in coach. Sure, you can be spoon-fed in first class, but fly coach takes a little more work, yet you end up in the same place.

They are eight feet or so once I attach all my other bits. So like four or five feet of furled. I used to use the eighty pound floro thing but the furled cast way better and fish way better. Plus it's simple. I get literally years out of each one. Put your feet up, grab a hot towel, welcome to first class. Can I get you some refreshment or alcoholic beverage? It's gratis.

dustinchromers

If you're really into exact sizes ect I'll dig out the labels and take pics.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info