NFR Maybe I really should upgrade my account...

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
The male manscaped ads are trending for me.
Something about a male lawnmower trimming the bushes around the tree.....;)

I wonder what @Swimmy thinks of these from a fashion standpoint.
That is a lot of material for $15.99.
SF

54BBBB0F-0F2B-4B80-9A73-E040C194321A.png

Jakob B

Washington Native and college age angler
I'm now seeing one that says "Iconic Historic Images - Rare Vintage Photographs May Not Be Suitable For All Viewers"

Again I am confused.

The ad industry is wild. What blows my mind is the YouTube ads where some young clean-shaven male is telling you about how you can make THOUSANDS by doing what he does which is making bogus clickbaity ads.

Makes you really consider if college and a passionate career path is really the best option, why not churn out a few ads a month, make THOUSANDS, and fish 24/7 :D

Jakob

DimeBrite

5X Celebrity Jeopardy Champion
I'm now seeing one that says "Iconic Historic Images - Rare Vintage Photographs May Not Be Suitable For All Viewers"

Again I am confused.

The ad industry is wild. What blows my mind is the YouTube ads where some young clean-shaven male is telling you about how you can make THOUSANDS by doing what he does which is making bogus clickbaity ads.

Makes you really consider if college and a passionate career path is really the best option, why not churn out a few ads a month, make THOUSANDS, and fish 24/7 :D

Jakob

You just nailed my career.

Ad campaigns for dome structures in wild landscapes are doing really well.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts