FS Clackacraft pram with trailer

obsessedwitdafly

10ft Clackacraft pram with trailer ready to fish. Great on stillwater and has been taken down rivers like the Yakima, Stillaguamish and Madison. Pretty cool little boat but looking for something bigger.
Includes NRS oars, Carlisle blades, Dierks anchor drop with pulley system, 30lb anchor, 10lb bow anchor, newer wheels/tires, new trailer lights, Homemade trailer roller for easier launching.
Some scratches to the paint. Fenders need to be fastened. No winch but not too hard for one person to put boat on trailer with roller and no problem with two people

Asking $1050 OBO

Attachments

JOHN ALSOP

10ft Clackacraft pram with trailer ready to fish. Great on stillwater and has been taken down rivers like the Yakima, Stillaguamish and Madison. Pretty cool little boat but looking for something bigger.
Includes NRS oars, Carlisle blades, Dierks anchor drop with pulley system, 30lb anchor, 10lb bow anchor, newer wheels/tires, new trailer lights, Homemade trailer roller for easier launching.
Some scratches to the paint. Fenders need to be fastened. No winch but not too hard for one person to put boat on trailer with roller and no problem with two people

Asking $1050 OBO
I am interested. Where are you located?

obsessedwitdafly

I have not, the previous owner had mounted an outboard to it. The transom has a wood reinforcement within the fiberglass which is where I put the anchor drop.

obsessedwitdafly

I believe this model was before the Don hill but practically the same boat. The differences I see are the transom has a wood reinforcement, the stern and bow have a "splash guard" (rolled fiberglass), and the original color of this boat being bright yellow. Haha

JOHN ALSOP

I believe this model was before the Don hill but practically the same boat. The differences I see are the transom has a wood reinforcement, the stern and bow have a "splash guard" (rolled fiberglass), and the original color of this boat being bright yellow. Haha
Are the seats adjustable for position or removable?

JOHN ALSOP

Are you available on Monday? I live in Florence, OR. My daughter lives in Seattle. I could possibly come up Sunday and pick up the boat on Monday morning. I am primarily a fly fisherman and this boat sounds like a winner.

BDD

I have this same boat I believe. I think Clackacraft called it the "Coastal Drifter". I bought mine used about 20 years ago, also from a guy in Marysville. I got the boat and and a galvanized trailer for $700. Best fishing purchase I have ever made. I can't think of a better stillwater boat and works pretty good for rivers like the Stilly, Yakima, Grand Ronde, etc. I even put an electric trolling motor on and launched at Vantage for a duck hunting trip once (carefully checking the weather beforehand). I also put a Honda 2 HP motor on it once just to play around with it. Again, it was the single best piece of fishing equipment I ever invested in. If someone offered my $2500 for it tomorrow, I wouldn't even consider selling it.

Twenty years, I have probably averaged 15 days a year for 300 trips. Divide that by the purchase price...that is $2.33 per day. Yeah, I've got my money worth and more.

Attachments

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts