FAT CUTTY ON A RIVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a magical experience Fly fishing on a river today. I Was fishing a small red nymph with a pink indicator right on a fast seam when a nice cutty slammed my indicator hard!!!! So I immediately grabbed a giant orange stimmy. First cast right where the fast water meets the slow water and that cutty smakcked it sooooo hard I barely had to do anything to set the hook. Fight was on I was using 5x and 3wt and my rod was immediately fully bent my adrenaline was flowing this is small water so I didn’t want to loose him behind a boulder. I finally got him in my net after about a minute of hard fighting. Just one of those special days where it all comes together all your skills were used and you catch an awesome westlope cutthroat

Attachments

Last edited:
Bunch of passive aggressive clowns on this site.

crusty old idiots living in 1965 like there isn’t internet instagram and a million magazines blowing out every river system in Washington

It wasn’t a report it was an awesome experience where it all came together and I wanted to share it with other like minded fisherman but guess only in Washington the no fun police will show you’ve got to be a descendant of uncle jay inslee?

Next time I’ll give you GPS coordinates of my foot up your ass. How that for hot spotting sheriff Dustin?

Greg Price

Love da little fishies
Good on you for not hot spotting. I love seeing success of other anglers in WA. Nice fish, great pics. Welcome to the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter

crusty old idiots living in 1965 like there isn’t internet instagram and a million magazines blowing out every river system in Washington

It wasn’t a report it was an awesome experience where it all came together and I wanted to share it with other like minded fisherman but guess only in Washington the no fun police will show you’ve got to be a descendant of uncle jay inslee?

Next time I’ll give you GPS coordinates of my foot up your ass. How that for hot spotting sheriff Dustin?
Your skin must be a little thin. It was his form of fun. Just let it go.

Your lucky, it could of been a lot worse.

Dustin Bise

Hot-spotting Sheriff.

you realize i was joking and i gave you a compliment.... who pissed in your cheerios? maybe you missed the part where i said "just kidding, thanks for the report"

welcome to the internet forums

YouMad.jpg

shotgunner

Anywhere ~ Anytime
Great experience.. the kind that will always stick with a guy. Beautiful fish, well done.

Really liking the look of your Bullet Head Stimulator.. Saved to potential ties folder. Thanks

Chris Scoones

WFF Admin

Bitch, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts